Find your contract IT job opportunity with help from Henry Elliott & Company, Inc. While this is only a partial list, please contact us for any additional information or open positions.
Looking for help with your career? Here are some tips from Henry Elliott & Company, Inc.
The following positions can be performed from anywhere in the US.
Click on a position title for a complete job description.
VistA Test Engineer – Remote – Our client, a Project Management company supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs, has a contract opening for a VistA Test Engineer to work remotely as part of a Software Development team. The responsibilities are to configure testing environments, as well as provide remediation analysis, software remediation, software test planning, test execution, defect repair and software deployment activities.
· Strong knowledge of VA VistA and experience working as a Test Engineer within a VistA environment
· Must have experience in the coordination and execution of test events in accordance with approved test plans, procedures and scripts
· Must know how to set up test environments accurately
· Ideally will have CPRS within VistA
· Must be proactive, independent individual
· U.S. Citizenship required
Please Submit Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code HECkbw3727.
MUMPS/VistA Sr. Business Analyst/Programmer – Remote – Our Client is looking M/ Caché VistA Subject Matter Experts. The ideal candidate will have experience with the code and is very familiar with the packages the VA has developed and implemented. To have this knowledge, the individual would need to have historical development experience within the VA. These people will need to take direction and be able to develop technical “creative” design/solutions to complete VA objectives. The candidate will work within an elite team that that is developing architecture and plans to further mature and evolve the VistA EHR implementation across the Veterans Affairs. Will support VistA Software/Systems Architects to produce program and product-level architecture and provide product/project managers and teams help managing project and product level technical analysis and planning.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Examine the functionality, purpose, and integration of existing and planned software applications to determine
and document the business, data, application and technology principles for the planned applications that will
meet VA Enterprise Architecture goals.
· In conjunction with Business Leads and Analysts, support the creation of an overall plan and processes that
incorporate all known modifications to VistA, throughout the entire VA, into a single, maintainable, standardized
code and configuration baseline. This includes updates to software, consolidation of hardware, processes,
policies, procedures and standards currently in use with the VA.
· Working knowledge of MUMPS/Caché, VistA code within the Veterans Affairs
· Prior technical experience with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) VistA and direct experience supporting
business and technical analysis of legacy VistA development projects within Veterans Affairs Technical
knowledge of VA VistA configuration and implementation
· Deep knowledge of VA Standards and Conventions
· Knowledge of the VistA RPC Broker
· Basic knowledge of VA Integration Agreements
· Experience using the Jazz Rational tools: Jazz RTC, RQM, RRM
Please Contact: Mary Pion - (781)416-9900, ext. 234 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HECmapVA3
VistA Programmers and Analysts - Henry Elliott & Company, Inc. is currently recruiting for an anticipated increase in requests for VistA professionals in 2016.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Hands-on VistA (Veterans Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture) experience
- Healthcare experience
- Excellent communication skills
Other attributes we will be looking for:
- Active Security Clearance
- M/MUMPS, Caché, or GT.M experience a plus
- Project Management experience
- Integration Skills
Our positions will be:
- Long term (1 year +)
- Remote or On-Site
When submitting your resume, please include in the body of the email in what position you worked with VistA and what modules you have experience working in.
We will be reaching out to appropriate candidates for an initial screening. Please only submit your resume if you are eligible to work in the US. Other agencies need not apply.
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MUMPS/VistA Programmer Analyst – Remote – We are currently looking for M/VistA Programmers, Analysts, Testers and SQA Analysts for both awarded and anticipated openings. Current VA Access and GFE are a plus. Also, experience with Agile Development process, FileMan, VistA Forum, VistA KIDs, CPRS, CHCS, and/or RPMS a plus.
Please Contact: Mary Pion - (781)416-9900, ext. 234 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HECmapVistA
Certified Epic Tapestry Consultant - Remote - Our client is looking for an Epic Tapestry Consultant for U/M Referrals project. Requires Epic Tapestry UM certification, Epic Tapestry Core certification, and Tapestry referral build experience. Must be able to come in and hit the ground running. Requires a consultant with successful track record implementing the Epic Tapestry U/M referrals module.
Must be eligible to work in the United States. No third party vendors.
Please Contact: Anne Steverman - (781) 416-9900, ext. 240 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code HECafsremoteepic