Henry Elliott & Company, Inc. always has numerous positions across the U.S. for contract / temporary and direct placement. Find the position that is right for you and advance your career with help from Henry Elliott & Company, Inc.
This is only a partial list. If you are looking for an employment opportunity, please contact us for additional information and other open positions.
Looking for help with your career? Here are some tips from Henry Elliott & Company, Inc.
Select a region
Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Washington DC Area, Southeast, Midwest, Northwest, California, International
or select a State
CA, DC, FL, MA, MN, MN, NJ, NY, TX, WA
Click on a position title for a complete job description.
Sr. Caché Programmer – Remote – Our Client is looking for a contract Sr. Caché Programmer. The ideal candidate reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs. May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 6-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. 7-9 years of experience.
The Sr. Caché Programmer will monitor tickets for severity and impact; provide software support for existing laboratory applications; troubleshoot and analyze problems and requirements; research and design short-term and long-term solutions; monitor issues for trends, and convert tickets to projects when required; develop and execute unit, system, and user acceptance test plans; develop functional and design specifications; manage support tickets and projects to completion. This role will be responsible to continually drive software improvements and ensure seamless support of customers. Work location flexible, Eastern Time zone work hours (8-5). Weekend on-call rotation. 1 weekend every 5-6 weeks.
Please Contact: Mary Pion - (781)416-9900, ext. 234 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HECmap3786
Please Contact: Anne Steverman - (781) 416-9900, ext. 240 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code HECafs3782
Meditech Systems Analyst – Greater Boston Area – Our client, a Boston area hospital seeks a permanent Meditech Systems Analyst with expertise in financial packages including A/P, payroll, fixed assets, and general ledger. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills needed and a solid understanding of how applications interact with each other.
Please Contact: Joyce Habalow - (781) 416-9900, ext. 228 – email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HECjeh3749
VistA Test Engineer – Remote – Our client, a Project Management company supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs, has a contract opening for a VistA Test Engineer to work remotely as part of a Software Development team. The responsibilities are to configure testing environments, as well as provide remediation analysis, software remediation, software test planning, test execution, defect repair and software deployment activities.
· Strong knowledge of VA VistA and experience working as a Test Engineer within a VistA environment
· Must have experience in the coordination and execution of test events in accordance with approved test plans, procedures and scripts
· Must know how to set up test environments accurately
· Ideally will have CPRS within VistA
· Must be proactive, independent individual
· U.S. Citizenship required
Please Submit Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code HECkbw3727.
MUMPS/VistA Sr. Business Analyst/Programmer – Remote – Our Client is looking M/ Caché VistA Subject Matter Experts. The ideal candidate will have experience with the code and is very familiar with the packages the VA has developed and implemented. To have this knowledge, the individual would need to have historical development experience within the VA. These people will need to take direction and be able to develop technical “creative” design/solutions to complete VA objectives. The candidate will work within an elite team that that is developing architecture and plans to further mature and evolve the VistA EHR implementation across the Veterans Affairs. Will support VistA Software/Systems Architects to produce program and product-level architecture and provide product/project managers and teams help managing project and product level technical analysis and planning.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Examine the functionality, purpose, and integration of existing and planned software applications to determine
and document the business, data, application and technology principles for the planned applications that will
meet VA Enterprise Architecture goals.
· In conjunction with Business Leads and Analysts, support the creation of an overall plan and processes that
incorporate all known modifications to VistA, throughout the entire VA, into a single, maintainable, standardized
code and configuration baseline. This includes updates to software, consolidation of hardware, processes,
policies, procedures and standards currently in use with the VA.
· Working knowledge of MUMPS/Caché, VistA code within the Veterans Affairs
· Prior technical experience with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) VistA and direct experience supporting
business and technical analysis of legacy VistA development projects within Veterans Affairs Technical
knowledge of VA VistA configuration and implementation
· Deep knowledge of VA Standards and Conventions
· Knowledge of the VistA RPC Broker
· Basic knowledge of VA Integration Agreements
· Experience using the Jazz Rational tools: Jazz RTC, RQM, RRM
Please Contact: Mary Pion - (781)416-9900, ext. 234 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HECmapVA3
Health Information Exchange Application Engineer – Western Massachusetts – Our Client is looking for an Application Engineer with strong HL7 and Caché experience. Knowledge of InterSystems HealthShare is a plus.
Responsibilities will include:
· Support the integration and development of health information exchanges between EMRs for a strategic exchange
· Collaborate with internal and external parties to establish operational standards.
· Lead large, complex Health Information Exchange projects; including the development of detailed project plan tasks,
timelines, technical specifications, testing plans, and cut-over plan.
· Provide development expertise for the HIE initiative.
· Bachelor’s Degree required or 3 years of professional experience of every year short of a degree.
· Requires two year experience in a programming / technical background with proficiency in two or more programming
Oracle, Oracle SOA, Websphere, Web Logic, eGate using JAVA and UNIX.
· Preferred knowledge of technologies such as: Information Health Exchange profiles and standards, HITSP standards,
Please Contact: Mary Pion - (781)416-9900, ext. 234 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code HECmap3268A
VistA Programmers and Analysts - Henry Elliott & Company, Inc. is currently recruiting for an anticipated increase in requests for VistA professionals in 2016.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Hands-on VistA (Veterans Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture) experience
- Healthcare experience
- Excellent communication skills
Other attributes we will be looking for:
- Active Security Clearance
- M/MUMPS, Caché, or GT.M experience a plus
- Project Management experience
- Integration Skills
Our positions will be:
- Long term (1 year +)
- Remote or On-Site
When submitting your resume, please include in the body of the email in what position you worked with VistA and what modules you have experience working in.
We will be reaching out to appropriate candidates for an initial screening. Please only submit your resume if you are eligible to work in the US. Other agencies need not apply.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Caché/HL7 Integration Developer – Northern NJ – Our Client is looking for a permanent Caché/ HL7 Integration Developer to work with Application Developers, Project Managers, Strategists and Design Team Members to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. Programming, HL7 and Database Administration are all elements of this position.
- Minimum of 5+ Years HL7 Development Experience
- Experience with InterSystems Caché Object Script
- InterSystems Ensemble preferred
- 4 Year Degree Required
- Experience within the Health Industry Preferred
Please Contact: Mary Pion - (781)416-9900, ext. 234 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code HECmap3785
Duties and Responsibilities:
Our Web Developers work closely with our Project Managers, Strategists and Design Team Members to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. Programming, Graphic Design and Database Administration are all elements of this position.
- Minimum of 5+ Years’ Web Development Experience.
- 4-year degree.
- Working knowledge of SQL queries and User Interface design are also required.
- PDF report generation experience a plus.
- Health Care industry preferred.
Please Contact: Mary Pion - (781)416-9900, ext. 234 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HECmap3761
Caché Programmer – New York City Area - Our client is looking for a permanent Caché programmer with solid technical experience in Caché Object Script, Caché Server Pages (CSP), HTML, and working knowledge of HL7. Strong communication skills and customer service focus. Candidate must be able to work on-site for a full time permanent position.
Please Contact: Anne Steverman - (781) 416-9900, ext. 240 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code HECafs3767
Epic ASAP Application Analyst – New York City Our client, a growing Health Care organization, has a contract opening for an Epic ASAP Analyst to work on-site in New York City. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, technical analyst who will be responsible for the maintenance and support of the ASAP application computer system. This person must have experience with ASAP Build (Workflows, Integration/Interfacing), Testing, & Implementation. Will work with the team to design, implement, support and maintain the system in a clinical setting.
· 2+ Years of Build experience with Epic ASAP application, ASAP Certification strongly preferred
· Outstanding communication, collaboration and facilitation skills are required
· BS degree or equivalent experience
Please Contact: Lydia Borenstein - (781) 416-9900, ext. 230 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HEClmb3731
Epic ASAP Application Analyst – New York City Our client, a growing Health Care organization, has a permanent, full time employee opening for an Epic ASAP Application Analyst to work on-site in New York City. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, technical analyst who will be responsible for the maintenance and support of the ASAP application computer system. This person must have experience with ASAP Build (Workflows, Integration/Interfacing), Testing, and Implementation. Will work with the team to design, implement, support and maintain the system in a clinical setting.
· 2+ Years of Build experience with Epic ASAP application, ASAP Certification strongly preferred
· Outstanding communication, collaboration and facilitation skills are required
· BS degree or equivalent experience
Please Contact: Lydia Borenstein - (781) 416-9900, ext. 230 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code HEClmb3730
Senior Caché Ensemble – Greater DC Area - Our client has a need for a Sr. Level M/Caché Ensemble Architect for a 6 month consulting opportunity. Requirements include strong M/Caché and Ensemble experience. Consultant must be willing to work on-site at client location.
Please Contact: Anne Steverman - (781) 416-9900, ext. 240 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HECafs3765
MUMPS/VistA Test Engineer – St. Petersburg, FL – Our Client is looking for a contract MUMPS/VistA Test Engineer. The ideal candidate will possess strong analysis skills in the Healthcare domain. The successful candidate’s core responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
· Understanding file structure in VistA.
· Researching and understanding the relations between different VistA packages.
· Extracting data from VistA and transforming in required format.
· Setting up clinical and other data in various packages for testing of multiple VA and interagency projects.
· Communicating protocols in VistA - setting up Task Manager, Logical Links, etc.
· Installing KIDS and related VistA patches.
· Understanding design and architecture of projects specific to any dependency to VistA.
· Supporting the creation of test plans, test documentation, and providing FileMan and data expertise.
· Constructing tests utilizing an appropriate testing methodology, testing requirements and designs.
· Analyzing and evaluating existing Healthcare applications and systems operability with minimal oversight.
· Understanding and interpreting Healthcare application business rules, requirements, and functionality.
· Analyzing technical application documentation and identify potential testing and implementation risks.
· Performing requirements analysis, writing properly structured test cases, test plans, and test results.
· Ensuring that the functions of the system under test meet or exceed all established functional and business requirements.
· Participating in collaborative meetings and work well with the customer.
· 5 years’ experience in systems analysis, and requirements validation.
· 4 years’ experience with VistA and FileMan data and data structures.
· Must have an understanding of healthcare applications and technologies.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must successfully pass a thorough Government background screening process requiring the completion of detailed forms and fingerprinting.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
· Experience with Automated Testing Tools and SQL (HP Tools, Quick Test Pro).
· Experience working with MUMPS/Caché.
· Experience using HP Quality Center or Application Lifecycle Management.
· Experience using IBM Rational ClearQuest.
Please Contact: Mary Pion - (781)416-9900, ext. 234 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code HECmap3779
MUMPS/Caché VistA Developer – Tampa, FL – Our Client is looking for a permanent all-around InterSystems Caché Expert for an immediate need. The ideal candidate will have the ability to squeeze maximum performance out of well-tuned globals, have expert knowledge on how to code in MUMPS and ObjectScript, and more importantly have an understanding of all the nuances of InterSystems' runtime and development-time capabilities, and how to tune them to all domains. Long and deep experience developing large, complex applications on Caché is essential. Leadership of MUMPS/ObjectScript developer teams through the full software development life cycle is preferable.
- Intimate knowledge of the Caché runtime and how it's different (pros and cons) to other NoSQL databases.
- Ability to organize a large, complex system in ObjectScript or MUMPS from scratch.
- Knowledge of the various strategies for indexing that affects performance for extremely large datasets.
- Ability to read ancient MUMPS and ObjectScript code, and how to refactor it into something that can be maintained.
- FileMan or Chronicles experience a plus.
- VistA experience a plus.
- VA experience writing Class 1 software.
Please Contact: Mary Pion - (781)416-9900, ext. 234 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HECmap3777
Epicare Willow Systems Analyst – Rochester, MN Epic certified contractor needed to help design, build and implement activities in the Willow module. The contractor should be a pharmacist and know Epic Orders or Willow Inpatient certification through 2014, with the ability to get 2015 certification. At least 3 years of Epic build experience in current releases is essential. Position can be done 50% remote.
Please Contact: Anne Steverman - (781)416-9900, ext. 240 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code AFSWillow
M/Caché Instrument Developer – Dallas, TX – Our Client is looking for a permanent M/Caché Instrument Developer. The ideal candidate is a seasoned, self-motivated, talented Mumps/Caché/Object Oriented developer with Misys Lab and/or Financial system experience. The candidate must have an understanding of the SDLC process, working knowledge of performance based design and code execution, as well as excellent communication skills to provide input towards the Continuous Improvement Process.Essential Functions:
- Participate in the planning and design of proprietary software applications
- Develop new applications or enhancements to existing proprietary software applications
- Support and Maintenance
- Working knowledge of Antrim/Misys/Sunquest Instrument product
- Strong technical skills in Mumps/Caché ObjectScript/Object Oriented Programming/Data Structures
- Strong ability to analyze and/or write design specifications and requirements
- Strong understanding of the SDLC process
Please Contact: Mary Pion - (781)416-9900, ext. 234 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code
Sr. Software Developer – Dallas, TX – Our Client is looking for a permanent Sr. Software Developer. Assists in the delivery of appropriate software solutions to build Data Integration, enable Data Analysis and Business Intelligence. Designs, evaluates, codes, configures, tests and documents applications based on system and user requirements.
- Software Development
- Research development technologies and work with the system architect to choose the correct development platform for software applications.
- Planning & Design
- Works to specify core application architecture, user interface designs, database requirements, and other technical considerations.
- Support & Maintenance
- At least 15 years of development within the Healthcare Industry.
- Strong working knowledge of developing within a Caché environment.
- Strong working knowledge of entire application, including GUI applications, if applicable.
- Expert technical skills in Mumps/Caché ObjectScript/Object Oriented Programming/Data Structures.
- History of development within the Healthcare industry or with Misys Lab and/ or Financial System preferred.
Please Contact: Mary Pion - (781)416-9900, ext. 234 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code HECmap3783
Sr. Caché Developer – Austin, TX – Our client is looking for a Sr. Caché Developer who will be responsible for developing and supporting product source code. Working with the medical lead team and Enterprise Architect, he or she will help develop new product parameters and create informative reports. The individual will also have proven expertise in software development and problem resolution skills.
WILL WORK IN THE FOLLOWING ENVIRONMENT:
- Caché Studio, and Management Portal environments
- Caché database administration
- InterSystems Caché class objects and object script
- InterSystems SQL and ResultSet queries
- Programming in InterSystems Caché server pages (CSP)
- InterSystems ZEN application and report programming
- InterSystems JSON
- Java script, HTML and XML (HL7 would be optional)
- Caché Web Services
- JQuery technology
EDUCATION: Minimum Bachelor degree in an IT-related field, or equivalent experience preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 5+ years as a senior Caché developer in a commercial environment. MUST HAVE: Extensive knowledge in InterSystems technology including Caché, Objects, and Web Services.
Please Contact: Mary Pion - (781)416-9900, ext. 234 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HECmap3771
Certified Epic Tapestry Consultant - Remote - Our client is looking for an Epic Tapestry Consultant for U/M Referrals project. Requires Epic Tapestry UM certification, Epic Tapestry Core certification, and Tapestry referral build experience. Must be able to come in and hit the ground running. Requires a consultant with successful track record implementing the Epic Tapestry U/M referrals module.
Must be eligible to work in the United States. No third party vendors.
Please Contact: Anne Steverman - (781) 416-9900, ext. 240 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code HECafsremoteepic
Senior M/Caché Developer – Anaheim, CA – Our client, a Managed Care provider, has a direct hire employee opening for a Senior M/Caché Developer to work on-site in their office in the Anaheim, CA area. You will be working on review, analysis, design, development, modification and maintenance of a complex Claims System utilizing MUMPS/Caché code and Caché database.REQUIRED:
- 7+ years of MUMPS coding experience
- Strong Caché Data Model design
- Healthcare experience
PREFERRED but not required:
- Experience in EDI, Eligibility, Provider, Claims or Managed Care
Please Contact: Lydia Borenstein - (781) 416-9900, ext. 230 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HEClmb3766
Caché Development Manager – Los Angeles, CA – Our client, a growing Lab Information Management Systems provider, has a permanent, FTE opening for a manager to lead a team of Caché Developers on-site in their office in Los Angeles, CA. You and your team of developers will be working on review, analysis, design, development, modification and maintenance of a complex IT Lab application program.
· Must be a Senior “hands-on” Caché programmer proficient with Full Software Development lifecycle
· Must have Antrim/Sunquest LIS system experience.
· Must have experience providing technical leadership to developers
Please Contact: Lydia Borenstein - (781) 416-9900, ext. 230 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code HEClmb3755
Business System Analyst – San Diego, CA Our client is looking for an Epic Business System Analyst experienced with Hospital Billing, Expected Reimbursement Contracts, HB Claims Modules, and experience with/in California based hospitals. Epic certifications recommended in one or all of the following:
· Resolute Hospital Billing Administrator
· Resolute Hospital Billing Claims Administration
· Resolute Hospital Billing Electronic Remittance
· Resolute Hospital Billing Expected Reimbursement Contracts Administration
This is for a 3-6 month contract. Candidate must be willing to work on-site.
Please Contact: Anne Steverman - (781)416-9900, ext. 240 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HECafsEpic
Epic Programmer – Oakland, CA Our client is looking for an Epic Programmer with 4-6 years of experience to troubleshoot complex problems. Designs and implements technical solutions. Develops block diagrams and logic flow charts. Translates detailed design into computer software. Supports testing, debugging, and refining the computer software to produce the required enhancements and interfaces to Epic. Helps prepare both program-level and user-level documentation. Enhances software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency. Requires prior experience with Epic products.
Please Contact: Anne Steverman - (781)416-9900, ext. 240 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Job Code HECafs0687
Senior Caché Developer – British Columbia, Canada/Ontario, Canada – Our Client is looking for a Senior Developer who knows all facets of the software development process. He/She has technical leadership responsibility for design, and maintains and deploys software applications to meet user and business needs. He/She conducts system-wide tests, provides customer and user technical support, and monitors system performance to ensure that software programs are operating optimally. In addition, Senior Developers work with Business Analysts, Project Managers, and other developers to coordinate the development of processes to meet delivery deadlines.
Provides application delivery by the following, but not limited to the following:
· Works closely with the Manager of Applications, Architect, Application Tester, Business Analyst and Product Owner/Stakeholder for the understanding of the functional and system requirements.
· Designs, develops and modifies application modules based on functional and systems requirements.
· Participates in unit testing, system testing and other system release tasks as required.
· Participates, or oversees certain aspects of project life cycle as assigned by managers or project managers, from initial kickoff through requirements analysis, design and implementation phases for
projects within solution area.
· Provides ongoing daily support to a portfolio of Applications that are mission critical to Operations to ensure their stability, availability, integrity and scalability. Delivers professional, customer focused and high performing support services in line with agreed service scope and service levels.
· Ensures all activities performed comply with specified control procedures, system validation requirements, policies and standards.
· Provides process championship by upholding SDLC standards, and supporting Change Management, Release Management, and Project Management disciplines.
Knowledge and Skill
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
· Minimum 8 years of previous programming experience, candidate should have both experience with procedural languages and object-oriented languages
· Relational or Hierarchical databases and concepts including developing SQL queries and procedures. Experience with object-oriented databases is an asset
· Software version control , SVN is an asset
· DSM (Mumps), Caché, Caché ObjectScript and HSF are assets
Please Contact: Mary Pion - (781)416-9900, ext. 234 - email@example.com. Please reference Job Code HECmap3725